Alongside all the obvious reception stationery like seating plans and table numbers, I love creating bespoke wedding signs for my couples. Signs can be used to add a personal touch to your décor and communicate key information. They also make a wonderful memento after the wedding and often look great displayed in your home.
Some wedding signs are very functional, telling guests what to do or where to go. Others are all about adding style and drama to your décor. Pinterest is full of fun ideas and quirky quotes if you want to do something a little different.
Bespoke Wedding Sign Ideas
There are so many clever, creative ways to incorporate bespoke wedding signs into your decor. The sky really is the limit! Here are a few ideas to inspire you….
- A welcome sign or order of the day printed on card or fabric.
- Signs used as ceremony décor. Things like ‘pick a seat, not a side’, song lyrics or a favourite saying.
- Ceremony carry signs. Because there’s nothing cuter than a page boy or flower girl announcing your arrival with a banner or sign!
- A wedding hashtag sign so you can see everyone’s pics at the end of the day.
- Bespoke cocktail signs featuring your signature wedding drinks.
- Large wooden hand painted signs for food and drink stations.
- Large hand painted photobooth backdrops.
- Smaller framed or unframed signs to decorate things like gift tables, blanket/flip flop baskets etc.
- Directional signs to guide guests through your venue or let them know what food is available.
Just like my bespoke table plans, wedding signs can become a really eye-catching and distinctive part of your wedding décor. If in doubt, put a sign on it and style it up! Do get in touch if you’d like to discuss your options.