Just to let everyone know I’ve found a great new blog for ideas for your wedding … just visit http://www.london-bride.com/
Traditionally Wedding Invitations are sent out about 3 to 4 months prior to your wedding, but with today’s hectic lifestyles you don’t want to run the risk of someone having already booked holiday or anything else.
The solution … send out Save the Date cards about a year before your wedding !
These cards can be as simple or complex as you want … but really just need to have your name and the date of your wedding on to give your guests an advance warning.
These images show some of the range of Save the Date cards we do at Knots & Kisses Wedding Stationery to match our invitations, but we could always come up with a bespoke design just for you.
If you’re getting married abroad you could send out Save the Date cards in the form of airline tickets .. or perhaps luggage labels or postcards.
Just wanted to let you all know that I’ve found a great wedding planning blog that would help all you new Brides and Grooms out! Follow the link to http://www.happilyeverafterwp.blogspot.com/ for great advise on themes for your wedding.
Many Wedding Planners are already advising for 2011 brides to start planning and booking in their wedding stationery for 2011. If you are wanting handmade wedding stationery rather than the pre-printed variety many wedding stationers only take on a few bookings per month … so get enquiring now!
There is currently a great guide on when to book on the EnglishWeddings blog.
Remember to see our standard range or examples of our bespoke designs visit the website at http://knotsandkisses-co-uk.stackstaging.com/beta/. To arrange your booking for 2011 you can put a small deposit down now to secure your spot! Just ring Nikki on 7976625201
There are some great themes and styles you can use for your wedding these days. At Knots & Kisses Wedding Stationery you can arrange a bespoke consultation and we can help with the theming of your wedding. If you don’t see something on our website you really want for your wedding just ask! We recently made some bunting for a wedding that matched the couple’s stationery.
One of the most popular themes at the moment is vintage garden party. Above are just a few styling ideas to go with this theme. Our ‘Country Garden’ and ‘Ditsy Print’ stationery ranges, pictured, fit in perfectly with this theme. Add bunting, seed packet favours and candles in vintage china cups to complete the look!
We’re working on a couple of new designs to add to our range … so keep your eyes pealed over the next few months!
Here at Knots & Kisses Wedding Stationery we know that our standard range will not always be exactly what you want. So why not take advantage of our bespoke service!
Either adapt one of our existing designs to suit your colour scheme or theme … or book a consultation and we’ll come up with a bespoke design just for you!
Above are just a few examples of bespoke designs we have produced for clients before.
Ring 07976625201 or email email@example.com to book your consultation now!
Knowing when to do everything when you’re organising a wedding can be mind boggling!
There are plenty of online websites, such as www.thebridalfile.co.uk, that will help you out with this, but here’s a few hints and tips with regards to your stationery …..
1. After setting the date and organising the venue, your stationery is one of the first things you are going to have to order and can be the starting point for the whole theme of your wedding. So start thinking about the style you want and looking for inspiration as soon as possible.
2. If you’d like to give your friends and family an advance warning so they can plan things like holidays, consider sending out Save the Date cards as soon as possible. We normally have clients ordering Save the Date Cards from us about a year prior to the wedding.
3. Handmade Invitations, like the ones on www.knotsandkisses.co.uk, do take time to make. Allowing for 6-8 weeks for delivery you should order your invitations at least 6 months prior to your wedding date.
4. Ideally you should be mailing your wedding invitations 3-4 months before the wedding.
5. Remember you can have beautifully matching reception items, such as menus and table plans, to go with your stationery so asking us for a complete package will give you less to worry about!
My name is Nikki and I am the designer and owner of Knots & Kisses Wedding Stationery.
I would love to introduce our unique service to anyone out there who is planning on getting married and wants something different for their special day.
Please check out our website www.knotsandkisses.co.uk and if you need a bespoke service email me on firstname.lastname@example.org
Hope to hear from you all soon! Any feedback would be most welcome!